Type of position: Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
ERP Guru, NetSuite’s 2012 WorldWide Partner of the Year, helps businesses grow by improving their effectiveness & efficiency with NetSuite. A Five Star Award winner, ERP Guru is recognized as one of the largest and most respected Solution Providers and Developers of NetSuite. ERP Guru sells, implements, supports and develops customizations and add-ons for cloud solutions such as NetSuite and Autodesk.
ERP Guru offers more than simply its world recognized expertise. Our dedicated experts in Information Technology provide expertise across sectors. We are proud of our ability to transform complex operations into concrete business applications.
Given our philosophy and approach to IT consultation, our consistently high-quality results are achieved by hiring only the best. Have you got what it takes to be a Guru?
ERP Guru is looking for ERP/CRM consultants. The consultants will receive training in the integrated management software package NetSuite, particularly the ERP, CRM and e-commerce modules. After this training, he/she will analyze business procedures and participate in the configuration of NetSuite to respond to the client's needs, as well as participating in the integration of the application on transactional Web sites. The consultant is the first line of support to existing clients, and will participate in projects, train users and participate in sales as well as research and development.
- Analyze business procedures and determine the appropriate modifications to be applied to the software
- Assist in the development of specifications, configure the system, develop and install modifications
- Programing add-ons for the ERP system
- Communicate regularly with the project manager on the status of the work in progress
- Host meetings directly with the clients, gathering their requirements, analyzing situation and provide solutions.
- If a problem is related to a faulty product, communicate with the technical support team, make a requisition, and ensure the necessary follow-up
- Provide training to users during the implementation phase
- Develop an action plan according to the customers' specifications and their roles
- Participate in sales activities by configuring the demonstration environments that serve during presentations to potential clients
- Will be called upon to make presentations to the customers
- Acquire knowledge of the market through communication with potential and current customers, as well as documentation
- University degree in software engineering, information technology, or a relevant discipline
- 2 to 3 years experience in programming
- Involvement in all phases of a project: analysis, design, development, conversion, installation, training, support
- Excellent mastery of English and French
- Knowledge of business procedures
- Good knowledge of LAMP (an asset)
- Knowledge of an ERP application (Enterprise Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and e-commerce (an asset)
- Energetic self-starter; you work well in a team.
- You have the ability to think strategically, but you also pitch in to get the job done when required.
- You are able to document and produce professional documents that effectively communicate your ideas.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary based on experience. Health and dental benefits available, career development assistance and employee wellness programs included.
This position may require occasional travel to the United States and therefore you are required to possess either a CANADIAN or AMERICAN PASSPORT, which will be valid for six months or more at the time of your hiring.