Type of position: Permanent
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
ERP Guru supports the growth of enterprises by installing and supporting NetSuite, the best business management software in the realm of 'Cloud Computing'. We have partnered with NetSuite in the development of solutions since 2005.
ERP Guru offers more than simply its world recognized expertise. Our dedicated experts in Information Technology provide expertise across sectors. We are proud of our ability to transform complex operations into concrete business applications.
Given our philosophy and approach to IT consultation, our consistently high-quality results are achieved by hiring only the best. Have you got what it takes to be a Guru?
ERP Guru is looking for ERP/CRM consultants. The consultants will receive training in the integrated management software package NetSuite, particularly the ERP, CRM and e-commerce modules. After this training, he/ she will analyse business procedures and participate in the configuration of NetSuite to respond to the client's needs. He/she must also participate in integrating the application on transactional Web sites. The consultant is the first line of support to existing clients, will participate in projects, train users and participate in sales as well as research and development.
- Analyze business procedures and determine the appropriate modifications to be applied to the software
- Help in the development of specifications, configure the system, develop and install modifications
- Communicates regularly with the project manager on the status of the work in progress
- Respond to customer calls and provides immediate assistance for urgent requests
- If a problem is related to a faulty product, communicate with the technical support team, make a requisition, and ensure the necessary follow-up
- Provide training to users during the implementation phase
- Develops an action plan according to the customers' specifications and their roles
- Participate in sales activities by configuring the demonstration environments that serve during presentations to potential clients
- Develop specific functionalities as required and modifies data according to the industry
- May be called upon to make presentations
- Acquire knowledge of the market through communication with potential and current customers as well as documentation
- University degree in software engineering, information technology, or a relevant discipline
- Involvement in all phases of a project: analysis, design, development, conversion, installation, training, support (essential)
- Excellent mastery of English and French (essential)
- Knowledge of business procedures (essential)
- Good knowledge of LAMP (an asset)
- Knowledge of an ERP application (Enterprise Resource Planning) CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and e-commerce (an asset)
- Energetic self-starter; you work well in a team.
- You have the ability to think strategically, but you also pitch in to get the job done when required.
- You are able to document and produce professional documents that effectively communicate your ideas.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary based on experience. Health and dental benefits available, career development assistance and employee wellness programs included.
This position may require occasional travel to the United States and therefore you are required to possess either a CANADIAN, MEXICAN or AMERICAN PASSPORT, which will be valid for six months or more at the time of your hiring.